Who We Serve

ClaimsPro licensed Adjusters investigate every inch of your property to ensure all damages are fully claimed. Then we advocate to get you the most comprehensive insurance benefits you deserve. We are here to help with any type of insurance settlement so you can repair your property in full. Our Florida licensed Adjusters will review your policy, inspect your loss for FREE, estimate damages, negotiate with your insurance company, and get the max settlement possible.

Whether you have a new claim, pending claim or want to re-open a denied or underpaid claim—we can help. Our evaluations are FREE and we only get paid if you do.

Types of Claims we Serve

Water damage
Pipe burst

Storm damage

Fire damage


A home is supposed to be your safe space—the place you go to disconnect, relax and convene with your family and friends. You need it to be damage-free as soon as possible so that you can get back to life as usual. We understand how uncomfortable it can be to live in a damaged home or worse—finding other accommodations while you wait for repair. Call our team immediately so that we can begin fighting on your behalf. The consultation is FREE. 


Commercial property losses can interrupt daily operations and be extremely damaging to your bottom line. You need may need rapid comprehensive repair to get back to normal business. You have no time to waste getting every dollar you deserve. Call ClaimsPro today. Our Florida licensed Adjusters will inspect your commercial loss for FREE.

Businesses we serve

  • Office buildings
  • Condominiums
  • Hotels & Motels
  • Restaurants
  • Supermarkets
  • Schools
  • Religious Institutions
  • Industrial 
  • Medical Facility


What is a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters are licensed professionals from Florida’s Department of Financial Services who represent you, the policy holder in cases of property damage. Public adjusters appraise the extent of damage and we negotiate with your insurance company to get you the max settlement as quickly as possible. We handle every step from inspection to payment.

Why do I need a public adjuster?
In the majority of cases, property owners who work with public adjusters receive a more favorable and reasonable settlement from the insurance provider than those who do not. This is mainly because public adjusters have years of experience conducting detailed inspections and filing the most comprehensive claim possible.

What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance company adjuster?
Insurance company adjusters are employed by your insurance company, which means they will work to protect their employer’s interest. Conversely, Public Adjusters work for you, the policyholder. We are experts in analyzing property damage and we will fight for your best interest.

What can I do if my insurance company has already paid me, but it’s too little for repairs?
If you’ve already received a check but it does not cover the full cost to fix the damage, contact us immediately. We will review your case for FREE and fight for you to receive the settlement you need.

What can I do if my insurance company denied my claim?
Florida law gives a certain amount of years to reopen cases for property owners who want to file claims from a previously denied case. Our public claims adjusters will review your case for FREE and determine if we can provide assistance.

Do I have to pay anything up front? 
You do not have to pay a single dime for the inspection or process of negotiation with your insurance company. We will fight on your behalf for free. You do not have to pay anything until the claim is settled—in your favor. 

When can I expect my claim to settle?
Claims take about 3-4 months on average to settle, but every case is different. Unfortunately, insurance companies determine the speed of claim settlement, but our public adjusters will work to help speed up the process as much as possible.

How long do I have to report my claim? 
According to Florida Law, you have three years to report your claim. That said, do not wait if you can avoid it. Contact us immediately after a loss.

What do I need to do to file a claim?
If it is safe, enter the property and take initial photos and videos to create an initial list of damages. Then take steps to prevent further damage, such as removing fallen debris or removing water from interior spaces. Once your property is secured, call ClaimsPro Public Adjusters immediately for a FREE consultation. Finally, provide prompt notice of damage to your insurance company.

Serving all of South Florida, from Fort Lauderdale to Jupiter, Kendall to Key Largo. Contact us for a FREE evaluation today.